Are you an eye specialist (ophthalmologist, optometrist, ophthalmic technicians) trying to update wondering what’s new in ophthalmology? Are you a specialist trying to update your knowledge about eye care?
Eye Research Now is dedicated to sourcing and compiling the latest indexed scholarly publications on the eye. Written as summaries and encompassing different types of research and subspecialties, Eye Research Now meets science at its frontiers and delivers timely, relevant discoveries to you.
Whether you are an/a:
- Ophthalmic technician
- Ophthalmic assistant
- Scientist (vision science or other)
- General medical practitioner
- Other medical specialist
- Medical student (clerk, intern)
- Nurse practitioner
- Other allied health professionals
- Interested lay person
And whether you are:
- Wondering what’s new in ophthalmology
- Updating your knowledge on eye care
- Looking for a research article for a journal club
- Searching for peer-reviewed, academic references
- Simply fascinated with vision science
Eye Research Now is for you!